Overview: Price/Haddock/Farina has been a long-time market leader because of its readability and relevance. The book includes many real-world examples, high-interest problems and activities, in-text help and practice, and classroom-tested dynamic pedagogy. With the addition of McGraw-Hill's Connect Accounting, the new edition includes more technology support than ever before.
1. Accounting: The Language of Business
2. Analyzing Business Transactions
3. Analyzing Business Transactions Using T Accounts
4. The General Journal and the General Ledger
5. Adjustments and the Worksheet
6. Closing Entries and the Postclosing Trial Balance
7. Accounting for Sales and Accounts Receivable
8. Accounting for Purchases and Accounts Payable
9. Cash Receipts, Cash Payments, and Banking Procedures
10. Payroll Computations, Records, and Payment
11. Payroll Taxes, Deposits, and Reports
12. Accruals, Deferrals, and the Worksheet
13. Financial Statements and Closing Procedures
14. Accounting Principles and Reporting Standards
15. Accounts Receivable and Uncollectible Accounts
16. Notes Payable and Notes Receivable
17. Merchandise Inventory
18. Property, Plant, and Equipment
19. Accounting for Partnerships
20. Corporations: Formation and Capital Stock Transactions
21. Corporate Earnings and Capital Transactions
22. Long-Term Bonds
23. Financial Statement Analysis
24. The Statement of Cash Flows
25. Departmentalized Profit and Cost Centers
26. Accounting for Manufacturing Activities
27. Job Order Cost Accounting
28. Process Cost Accounting
29. Controlling Manufacturing Costs: Standard Costs
30. Cost-Revenue Analysis for Decision Making
Appendix A: The Home Depot, Inc. Annual Report.
Appendix B: Combined Journal
New to this Edition
To purchase an eBook version of this title, visit www.CourseSmart.com (ISBN 0077430662). With the CourseSmart eTextbook version of this title, students can save money, reduce their impact on the environment, and access powerful web tools for learning. Faculty can also review and compare the full text online without having to wait for the print desk copy.
What you need, where you need it.
McGraw-Hill Ryerson provides centralized online access to our supplemental resources. Many of our in-class solutions are supported by superior teaching aids like presentation ready PowerPoint slides, instructor's manuals, test banks, videos, and more. Text book supplements are accessible through the online McGraw-Hill Connect™ platform. Titles currently not supported by Connect are available via text specific Online Learning Centres.
McGraw-Hill Ryerson textbooks go beyond the traditional print format to include a comprehensive digital solution for students. Our key print titles include no charge access to the eBook and corresponding online study program. The eStore provides a full selection of McGraw-Hill textbooks along with information on the specific study program provided with each textbook. In most cases, you will also have the option go digital and save by purchasing an access card for a separate eBook and online study program.