As the long-time #1 best-seller, Garrison has helped guide close to 3 million students through managerial accounting since it was first published. It identifies the three functions managers must perform within their organisations-plan operations, control activities, and make decisions-and explains what accounting information is necessary for these functions, how to collect it, and how to interpret it. Garrisons Managerial Accounting is known for its relevance, accuracy, and clarity. It is also unique in that the authors write the most important supplements that accompany the book: solutions manual, test bank, instructors manual, and study guide - making them both of high quality and extremely consistent with the textbook.
1. Managerial Accounting: An Overview
2. Managerial Accounting and Cost Concepts
3. Job-Order Costing
4. Process Costing
5. Cost-Volume-Profit Relationships
6. Variable Costing and Segment Reporting: Tools for Management
7. Activity-Based Costing: A Tool to Aid Decision Making
8. Profit Planning
9. Flexible Budgets and Performance Analysis
10. Standard Costs and Variances
11. Performance Measurement in Decentralised Organisations
12. Differential Analysis: The Key to Decision Making
13. Capital Budgeting Decisions
14. Statement of Cash Flows
15. Financial Statement Analysis
Appendix A Pricing Products and Services
Appendix B Profitability
Features not available for this product
What you need, where you need it.
McGraw-Hill Ryerson provides centralized online access to our supplemental resources. Many of our in-class solutions are supported by superior teaching aids like presentation ready PowerPoint slides, instructor's manuals, test banks, videos, and more. Text book supplements are accessible through the online McGraw-Hill Connect™ platform. Titles currently not supported by Connect are available via text specific Online Learning Centres.
McGraw-Hill CONNECT is available for key titles. CONNECT is an online platform proven to increase student results. It includes an eBook, adaptive learning tools, and interactive exercises. Go digital and save. CONNECT is a holistic solution that is available standalone to provide students with a low-cost option. Alternatively CONNECT is available packaged with most texts. Titles without CONNECT offer accompanying websites with supplementary study resources.