What compels customers to wait in line for hours, sometimes days, just to be the first to own a new Apple product? And what is the secret to Apple’s incredible decade of retail dominance?
For the first time ever, readers are exposed to all the ingredients of Apple’s customer service “secret sauce”. In The Apple Experience, by Carmine Gallo, readers reveal the secrets behind Apple’s extraordinary retail success, as well as learn how to run a business the Apple way.
Unlike the employees of most retailers, Apple’s aren’t judged by how they sell products, but how well they build relationships with their customers to enrich their lives. Currently, Apple is the most profitable retailer per square foot. The reason for this isn’t just the products they sell, but a carefully programmed customer-experience strategy that has been attributed to Apple’s magic. In fact, it’s a strategy that any business can learn and profit from.
The Apple Experience breaks down Apple’s customer-centric business model into three parts: Inspire your internal customer (employees, training, and internal communications), serve your external customer (wow your customer in every conversation) and set the stage (present your brand in a dynamic environment).
In The Apple Experience readers will learn to:
· Adopt Apple’s “5 Steps of Service”
· Deepen emotional connections with employees and customers
· Hire, train and motivate people to develop profitable customer relationships
· Reset customers’ “internal clock” so each customer feels as though they are being cared for and served promptly
· Create wow moments that leave customers in awe and ready to buy
· Conduct persuasive, inspiring conversations with employees and customers
· Create a message map to clearly communicate the benefits of a product
· Design stores and products that appeal to the buying brain
To succeed in today’s cutthroat business environment, no one can afford to ignore the importance of customers. The Apple Experience shows readers how to deliver the best experience possible in order to enrich customer’s lives, build loyalty, and ultimately re-imagine customer service.
Click here for a video of Carmine Gallo speaking about The Apple Experience: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRnBNeAsdD8
About the Author
Carmine Gallo is the communications coach for the world’s most admired global brands. He has written several internationally bestselling and award-winning books, including The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs, The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs, and The Power of foursquare. Gallo has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Success magazine and on CNBC.
For publicity or to arrange author interviews, please contact Doug Blair at 905-430-5134 or by email at email@example.com