Steer clear of money pits and target the top properties in this hot investment sector!
Condos, co-ops, and townhouses account for more than one-third of real estate sales in the United States. Fully updated to address the many changes that have occurred in the market since the first edition, Tips & Traps When Buying a Condo, Co-Op, or Townhouse, Second Edition, covers all the bases to help you navigate the process of buying into a shared-ownership development.
1. Is It A Good Investment?
2. How to Decide if a Condo, Co-op, or Townhouse is Right for You
3. 9 â€œRed Flagsâ€ Questions You Must Ask Before You Buy
4. Buy Old, Buy New, or Buy a Conversion?
5. How To Evaluate What Youâ€™re Buying
6. Checking the Inspection and Disclosure Reports
7. Living By The Rules
8. Beware The Architectural Committee!
9. Fighting The Board
10. Can I Rent Out My Condo, Co-op, or Townhouse?
11. Tips For Financing a Condo or Co-op
12. How to Handle the Purchase
13. Just For Condo Buyers
14. Just For Co-op Buyers
15. Just for Townhouse Buyers
16. Tips for Selling Your Condo, Co-op, or Townhouse
Choose a Format to Add to Cart