Write every business correspondence with speed, precision, and power
The number one prerequisite for effective management is effective communicationâ€”and writing is a critical part of it. Simply put, whether itâ€™s a quick e-mail or a 20-page report, your writing is a reflection of youâ€”and people will make judgments accordingly.
Managerâ€™s Guide to Business Writing, Second Edition, provides everything you need to give colleagues, customers, and other stakeholders the most information accurately and quickly. Learn how to express yourself as a serious professional by writing everything with clarity, quality, and decisiveness.
Managerâ€™s Guide to Business Writing teaches you how to:
Briefcase Books, written specifically for todayâ€™s busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative features to help you navigate each page:
- Clear definitions of key terms and concepts
- Tactics and strategies for applying writing skills to management issues
- Tricks of the trade for crafting clear and effective documents
- Examples of successful business writing
- Cautions for when things can go wrong in composing memos, e-mails, and reports
- Practical advice for avoiding common errors
- Specific procedures for planning and executing your writing on the job
Choose a Format to Add to Cart