iLit is a collection of contemporary Canadian literary and media selections for high schools. iLit creators range from award-winning authors such as Joseph Boyden, Jean Little, Heather O’Neill to high school students.
- Eight Print Student Collections, arranged by iLit Education Advisors according to themes or genres, and targeting specific high school English courses
- Features to engage students and support critical analysis of text – each selection includes an author bio, photograph, and a paragraph by the author entitled “What Inspired Me to Write This Selection”
- Before, During, After and Beyond questions accompany each selection
- Every section includes great works of art, photographs, or commissioned art to match the text
- Package of 5 Student Resources are available for each title to support differentiated instruction and flexible classroom management