This annually updated review delivers a comprehensive collection of high-yield facts and mnemonics that pinpoint exactly what you need to know to pass the exam. Co-authored by medical students who recently took the boards, it provides a complete framework to help you prepare for the most stressful exam of your career.
Here’s why this is the ultimate USMLE Step 1 review:
- All subject areas revised based on feedback from thousands of students
- Reviewed by nationally known USMLE instructor to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations clarify essential concepts and improve retention
- Valuable rapid-review section for last-minute cramming
- Detailed test-taking strategies to maximize your study time
- Expanded guide to high-yield USMLE Step 1 review resources, including mobile apps
- Real-time updates at www.firstaidteam.com
About the Authors:
Tao Le MD MHS (Louisville KY) is Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville.
Vikas Bhushan MD (Los Angeles CA) is a practicing diagnostic radiologist.
For review copies, publicity or to arrange interviews, please contact Lynda Walthert, email@example.com or 905-430-5116.