For Higher Education and Professional Materials only.
McGraw-Hill Education strives to deliver its goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities. Upon request, McGraw-Hill educational resources will be provided for students with disabilities in an alternate format – usually pdf. Files are supplied via a link to the requestor. Please review the following guidelines to ensure your request is filled without delay:
- The student must have a disability and be registered in a course which uses the educational material.
- The requested material must have been purchased by the student or for the student by the school/school board.
- The request form must be completed by a school representative, such as the institution’s accessibility service centre for colleges/universities, or designated school staff person for elementary/high school/private schools.
- For college/university students, proof of purchase must be verified by the school; please note the following formats are all acceptable for student purchase:
- Connect Online Access which includes the eBook,
- Traditional printed textbook or Loose Leaf and/or course package from the bookstore or via online purchase.
Once this form has been submitted and verified, the turnaround time to receive the files is usually two to ten business days. You will be advised if your request is for U.S. material; the Copyright Permissions Department in the U.S. will contact you directly to sign a Memorandum of Agreement before supplying the files. Alternately you can place your request for U.S. material through Access Text Network https://www.accesstext.org/. Membership is now free for post-secondary Canadian schools. Turnaround time is 2 – 3 days.
Please note Ontario schools involved in the AERO project must go through the AERO website to request Canadian material: www.alternativeresources.ca.
If you have questions or concerns, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.